Coca-Cola Refreshments – Atlanta, GA
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for implementing North America and national procurement programs. Takes direction from the Director of Procurement or Procurement Managers and works closely with CCR/CCBSS Commodity Managers and CCBSS Member Companies to:
1. Generate program requirements that meet Member Companies’ needs.
2. Ensure robust service level requirements are in place.
3. Implement programs and resolve post-implementation supplier issues.
4. Negotiate corporate sourcing contracts.
Budget responsibilities may include either of the following:
1. Spend responsibilities for procurement contracts in a complex supply chain from $50 to $100 million annually.
2. Spend – touch responsibilities for program implementation may range from $100 to $300 million annually.
Position Activities and Tasks:
Work with Member companies to understand Program requirements.
Work with Member Companies Commodity Managers to aggregate and translate Member Companies’ requirements into CCBSS supplier program and service level requirements.
Implement programs for CCBSS Member companies.
Resolve supplier issues related to national programs for Member Companies.
Escalate unresolved supplier or implementation issues.
Negotiate corporate contracts.
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
Minimum 3 years in procurement; Five to eight years of experience in a related field. Functional experience in a corporate environment.