URS is currently seeking a Procurement Contract Administrator 2 for our Institutional Services Contract at Kennedy Space Center, Florida.As a member of the Procurement Department, the ideal candidate will perform procurement and contract/subcontract administration, procurement, and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process. This includes correspondence, negotiations, subcontract generation, contract close-out, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers. Research, analyze, coordinate, develop and maintain documentation.
1. Ensure procurement practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
2. Review and process procurement requisitions, covering specialized materials, services and equipment, including architectural and engineering (A&E) design, fabrication of build to print equipment, maintenance and repair services and contract labor
3. Coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of procurement documentation.
4. Develop and maintain procurement files including monitoring and tracking of subcontractor deliverables.
5. Initiates solicitation for pricing and performance proposals Obtain and evaluate proposals and quotations; determine offers responsiveness, responsibility and eligibility for award; participate/conduct discussions and negotiations; determine source selection.
6. Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental and internal department personnel.
7. Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing proposals.
Reviews and approves contract files and provides guidance as needed to assure compliance with all policies, procedures, regulations and good business practices.
8. Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statement of work, data submittal requirements and proposals preparation instructions.
9. Monitor small business activities for the division including, coordinating with technical staff, maintain records, and participating in small business activities/fairs.
10. Support Company’s compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and initiatives.
11. Maintain a filing system and is responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
12. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.