|CITY||Brisbane (bebe – Corporate)|
|DESCRIPTION||General Job Description:
Work closely with Purchasing Team to support with day-to-day purchasing duties related to New Store Opening, Remodels, and Fixture Rollouts. Responsible for supporting the Purchasing Team by working effectively to execute goals, objectives, and tasks to achieve desired results, provide cross-functional coordination and issue resolution across department.
• Support Purchasing Manager on operational projects as needed.
• Coordinate movement of all purchased materials from suppliers and address any supply/supplier issues.
• Manage and verify receiving documentation from suppliers before executing purchase order protocol.
• Ensure vendor’s are delivering accurate orders that support all new stores and remodel projects in an efficient, cost effective manner.
• Research all Purchasing related Help Tickets in Service Channel within 48 hours of receipt and provide a comprehensible response detailing required actions and timelines for resolution.
• Manage and provide resolution to any issues that arise during NSO construction, punch list and store opening.
• Expedites and monitors orders, coordinates with vendor’s and other departments as needed, provides status updates.
• Verify all invoices against POs for unit price accuracy within 48 hours of receipt from Accounts Payable.
• Assist with monthly closure of Lawson System. Ensure invoices are received in system and resolve discrepancies on a bi-weekly basis.
• Maintains weekly New Store Opening Report and OFI Delivery Schedule.
• Able to interact with suppliers on a daily basis.
• Develop relationship with suppliers in order to resolve delivery and quality concerns.
• Demonstrates understanding of means and methods of construction, architectural standards, and fixture design development.
• Adhere to procurement guidelines on all items purchased for the company.
|REQUIREMENTS||• Strong procurement expertise in working with Store Design, construction, fixtures, visual rollout, owner-furnished items (Owner Furnished Items)
• Ability to develop relationships with key Business Partners.
• Highly organized and with good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to communicate in a clear concise manner (verbal and written) at all audience levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Application details here