||The Procurement Process Specialist will have to develop and improve procurement processes and also improving the whole Req-To-Pay process. The role will also support any new Oracle module implementation related to procurement. With a very deep comprehension of Oracle, the holder will support the procurement team by teaching them how to use the system and also by answering to any system related questions and escalate to technical team if needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Develop and improve procurement processes, thereby improving the whole Req-To-Pay process.
2. Support any new Oracle module implementation related to procurement.
3. Support procurement team by teaching them how to use the system.
4. Answer any system related questions and escalate to technical team if needed.
5. Create training documentation and deliver training to buyers, requesters and storeroom personnel.
6. Support internal customers that are facing issues with the system.
7. Be deeply involved in the compliance area: know rules, develop and maintain procedure and implement, as needed, any tools/reports.
||1. Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
2. 3 – 5 years of experience with Alcoa or similar industry, primarily in the IT area.
3. Possesses a detailed knowledge of Oracle Procurement and Materials Management modules.
4. Strong written and verbal communication.
Please click here to apply. Do not forget to mention that you learned about this opportunity from Procurement.tv