– To be accountable for driving thecontract templates agenda within the region
– To be accountable for the delivery of effective knowledge management, communications, and continuous performance improvement in contractual risk management.
– To drive the Quality agenda in the region including processes, reporting and action plans working with the business leads and supply chain manufacturing, planning and customer fulfilment.
– To work to ensure local supplier interface procedures are applied for P2P.
– To understand needs and provide management information on supplier readiness.
– To support content and catalogue management provided by suppliers, and any specific content management activities for supplied goods and services
The successful Candidate will Demonstrate:
– Proven track record of managing change across diverse cultures and geographies
– Demonstrate leading Procurement Process improvement projects as well as delivering Quantifiable Savings
– Able to adapt to a quickly changing business environment
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Educated to a Degree level or have relevant Professional Qualification
Please click here to apply. Do not forget mention that you learned about this opportunity from Procurement.tv