The most complete and detailed software program designed to guide business owners step-by-step through the government contracting procurement process.
There is nothing fast about the government contracting market. On average, it takes 36 months for a business to lay a foundation in the government market.
What if you had a “Fast Track” process to help you navigate through the government contracting maze?
What if you can cut the average time from 36 months down to 6 or 12 months?
That’s exactly what we’ve done here. We’ve invested over 10,000 man hours of research and development to put together a software program that includes virtually everything you can imagine. We call it the “Government Contracting Fast Track Program”. What would take you years to discover and learn is available now in a simple and easy to use platform.
Features of the Contracting Fast Track Program:
-Checklist of tasks to be performed
-Federal Certification guidance for 8a, HUBzone, ED/WOSB, SDVOSB, VOSB, Section 3, etc.
-State & local certification information
-Commercial certification information
-Registration information on SAM.gov, DSBS, ORCA, etc
-Instructions on getting your GSA Schedule
-Benchmarking techniques after successful companies in your industry
-Research strategies on historical data such as previous incumbent & award amount
-Online/cloud based for easy access from anywhere
-Task assignments to teammates
-Interactive with live links and content addition
-Created for your company with multiple users
-Sharing capabilities with your team in real time
-Training courses through videos, Powerpoint, online platforms, etc.
-Sample documents of proposals, capability statements, marketing emails, etc
Components of the Contracting Fast Track Program:
We’ve simplified the Federal contracting process into one concise formula: P+P+P+P=P
The last “P” stands for profit. The other four “P’s” are the phases needed to be successful.
+ PREPARATION PHASE
– assessment: discovering if you are ready to do government contracts
– strategy: developing a plan, begin with the end in mind
– education: learning a new language called governese
– registration: getting register in SAM, going after certifications, opportunity registrations, GSA Schedules
+ PROMOTION PHASE
– branding: creating an image that speaks to government buyers
– marketing: your message and your method of communications
– relationship: developing key relationships (it’s not who you know but who knows you back)
+ PROPOSAL PHASE
– opportunities: sourcing opportunities – past awards, current projects & forecasts
– proposal: writing winning proposals and bids
+ PERFORMANCE PHASE
– performance: delivering the product or service
– compliance: contract management and complying to regulations
– closure: closing out the contract appropriately